Win an Amarok Adventure for after lockdown with Tavcor Commercial.
*Terms and conditions apply.
(We support lockdown, social distancing and all measures put in place by President Cyril Ramaphosa. Please adhere to and follow the government’s recommendations during this time. The prize will be valid for 1 year from the date of the competition coming to completion.)
How do I enter?
Entering is easy – just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Like, like and like some more
Like the Tavcor Commercial Facebook or page/follow us on Instagram @tavcorcommercialvehicles, or both.
2. Tag it up
Tag/mention your adventure buddy in the comment section of the competition post and tell us why you love adventuring with this person.
3. Share the love
Share the competition post to your feed or story and tag us @tavcorcommercialvehicles on either Facebook, Instagram, or both.
I’ve posted my entry – now what?
Spread the word, keep an eye on our social media pages and cross your fingers! Competition closes at 17:00:00 on the 29th May 2020. Afterwhich, the winner will be chosen by random selection, therefore, the more you enter, the more your chance is of winning. The potential winner will be contacted directly via social media after which, if they meet all of the competition’s T&Cs, they will be declared our prize winner.
Amarok Adventure terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Tavcor Commercial Vehicles (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
To enter the promotional competition, entrant(s) must:
a) Be a South African citizen;
b) Be over the age of 18 years;
c) Enter the said promotional competition in the entrant(s) personal capacity and not as a business, such as a close corporation, partnership and/any legal entity.
5. This promotional competition is open from 6th May 2020 and ends 17h00, 29th May 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The winner will be announced by 01 June 2020 (after checks and verifications have been concluded). The Promoter reserves the right to postpone the winner announcement – any change of plan will be communicated via social media.
6. Potential winners will be contacted via social media and or email/phone as well as receive prize details via email correspondence.
7. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
STEP 1: All entrants are required to like or follow the Tavcor Commercial Vehicles’ Facebook page, Instagram page, or both.
STEP 2: All entrants are to mention their “Adventure Buddy” in the comments section and tell us why they love going on adventures with the specific individual.
STEP 3: All entrants are to share the competition post to their page on Facebook, or to their story on Instagram, or both.
Only once all steps have been completed, will the entrant be successfully entered into the competition.
Entrants may enter the competition on either Facebook, or Instagram, or both.
The Winner will be selected at random using commentpicker.com initiated by the Promoter.
The potential winner will initially be contacted on social media and thereafter be contacted via phone and/or email.
8. The prize is an Amarok Adventure through The Promotor and will be valid for one year from the date of competition completion.
9. The Winner will be selected at random using commentpicker.com initiated by the Promoter.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
10. The prize details will be emailed to the respective participant upon receipt of the prize.
11. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
12. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website https://www.tavcorcommercial/latestnews/ throughout the period of the promotion.
13. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its sole opinion due to circumstances arising outside of its control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
14. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
15 The Promoter reserves the right to provide a participant with a prize of equivalent value in the event that the participant is not able to successfully claim their prize due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
16. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
17. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
18. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to supply required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 7 days may result in the prize being forfeited.
19. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
21. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
23. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.